Mr. Math Tutor is getting more clients these days, so I get to drive Wild Man to drum lessons and dance class on Monday afternoon. This means that I didn’t go grocery shopping today, so I’m not completely sure what I’m going to have to work with this week. However, I am planning based on the grocery ad in the newspaper, so hopefully my plans will all work and these will be the menus for the week!
1. Chicken-broccoli stir-fry with rice
2. Sirloin roast with mashed potatoes and gravy
3. Oven fried chicken with salad and corn
4. Macaroni with cheese sauce and broccoli
5. Tilapia with rice and some kind of veggie
7. Sandwiches (Monday night)
Not terribly exciting, perhaps, but reasonably healthy. Check out Menu Plan Monday to see what others will be cooking this week.