2013 was a pretty significant year for our family. Here’s just some of what happened:
- We sold our house and moved down the street into another house.
- We remodeled a building on our new property to become our new business location and moved the knitting shop into it.
- Rosie Girl graduated from high school (homeschooling), performed in her final dance recital, and performed in her senior piano recital.
- Rosie Girl started college at UWSP.
- Wild Man continued in the W-F Band and played in the percussion ensemble at Solo and Ensemble.
- Wild Man was the leader of the Youth Band and well as being part of the adult worship team.
- Wild Man joined the W-F Choir.
- Rosie Girl and Wild Man went to Ireland with Grandma. (Yes, PWM and I were jealous.)
- After a couple of months of using the laundromat, which isn’t really too terrible, especially since the people who own the laundromat are so nice, we finally got a washer and dryer!!!
- Wild Man broke his arm.
- I spent three weeks in Florida helping my mom recover from surgery.
- My brother gave us a car!
- LSU did not beat Alabama (but Auburn did!).
- I got a gas stove!!! (Thanks, Mom and Dad!!)
- Rosie Girl survived her first semester of college (with exceptionally high grades, too)!
- My migraines aren’t any better, but they aren’t any worse.
- A dear friend of ours, Gary, died a few weeks ago from a heart attack.
In less than half an hour, we move into 2014. Let’s see what we can make of this new year!!