Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bloggy Stuff

So, I don’t have a TMTT post today because I have a headache so I haven’t been real productive.  However, I have been trying to learn to do my own blog background and header.  I’ve learned a little HTML, but the kicker now is learning to do my own images using paint.net (which, I have discovered, is easier than Photoshop).  I have a test blog, so I don’t subject you to all my failures (which have been many).  So far, I have managed to make a background, but I need to do some tweaking because the columns don’t match up quite right with it.  My header looks pretty nice, but has a huge white margin around it that I didn’t realize when I started working.  ACK!!!  And, I’m not naturally an artist, so I get frustrated when it doesn’t look quite right, but I can’t figure out what to do to make it right.  For the record, practicing medicine is way easier than figuring out this bloggy stuff.  And, now, I’m going to go sit on the sofa and read books while I watch my son play Wii.  Maybe I’ll do a post of some interest later.  Or maybe not.

3 comments:

Jen Price said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I got Photoshop about a year ago. It's fun but it's not the easiest program! It's cool that you are experimenting. That's how we learn, right? Hope you're headache is better!

TheAtticGirl said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't figured out all this bloggy stuff yet either. Hope you have a good week!

Anonymous said...

Hiyas - thanks for visiting my blog today! I'm still working though the blog coding myself. Hope you're feeling better soon!