Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Lagniappe – February 3, 2009

I’m sitting in my rocking chair using my “new” (for me) tablet PC.  The kids and I are watching a History channel show about magnets.  It’s pretty cool.

I have a cold.  The stuffiness and sneezing is bothering me.

I’ve been working on a sweater for Mr. Math Tutor.  I hope it’s done in time for him to wear this winter season.  If not, it will still be warm next year.

I had Wild Man drink a cup of coffee before the TV show.  I hope it will allow him to focus a little better on his spelling.

I really wish I could breathe.

Ga’Hoole Girl is making a granny square quilt.  She works on it while I read or while we watch TV/DVR shows.

The kids both started new foreign language courses today.  They love it because they can earn “money” by playing games and then accessorize their avatars.

Have I mentioned that I have a cold?

Ga’Hoole girl is now learning Latin – at her urgent request.  So far, she likes it.

No comments: