Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lagniappe – February 10, 2009

Posting will be light this week because we’re getting ready to go out of town, then will be light the next week because we’ll be on our trip (although I hear that we will have internet access in a couple of places), and will possibly be light the week after that because I’ll be recovering from the trip!!

Ga’hoole Girl made steaks for dinner – so yummy!

It was 50 degrees here today so I got to take a walk.  Bliss!

My son has built his trebuchet.  It’s only 18 inches high, but we haven’t fired it because we need a space the size of a football field.  EEK!

Mr. Math Tutor is being very generous and letting me bring a computer on our trip.  I don’t think anyone wants to see me in withdrawal.

I’ve been a little morose today – Mr. Math Tutor is insisting on reading my posts before I publish.  Something about not wanting people to get the wrong idea.

I’m going on a date tonight – WITH MY HUBBY (get your minds out of the gutter!)!  Where are we so incredibly privileged to go, you ask?  Well, I’ll tell you.  The grocery store.  There are limited possibilities as far as making out in a corner, but there is the great advantage of it not costing anything extra (unless he lets me get some really super-yummy ice cream) and of allowing us to be vaguely productive.

One of our cats (Sophie) has a fetish with the bathtub.  She loves to hop in the tub after someone has had a shower.  I’m thinking I should fill the tub with water one of these days and see what happens.

No comments: