Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tuesday morning

I've been up since 5:30am (you know that's not normal) with a cold and headache.  Actually, the headache isn't too terrible, but I can't sleep anymore because my nose is so stuffed up.  I have sleep apnea, so I use a CPAP machine at night.  If my nose is stuffy, I can't breathe through my mouth (well, I can, but it's hard), so I can't sleep.  And, I'm trying to avoid getting addicted to Afrin.

So, after I'm done blogging, I think I'll go play my daughter's Nintendo DS.  Perhaps not the best use of my time, but the best use of my time would be sleeping, and that's not going to happen right now, so I may as well figure out how to get to the next island and fight the big, bad monsters.  Confused?  That's OK, so am I.  I'll be coherent sometime in the next week or so.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. The sock pattern was the Elogated Corded Rib from the book Sensational Knitted Socks.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

BTW - Don't tell anyone, but I have my own pink DS. I now may have to borrow my son's Zelda game. I loved the game Super Princess Peach - in case you are looking for a new game!