Monday, January 05, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - January 5, 2009

image

FOR TODAY January 5, 2009:

Outside My Window...

It is white and cold.

I am thinking...

How much I don't like my cold.

I am thankful for...

My kids and hubby!

From the learning rooms...

We watched a DVD about Sir Francis Drake today.

From the kitchen...

Beef and Barley soup and French Bread are cooking.

I am wearing...

Sweat pants and a T-shirt.

I am creating...

A sweater for Mr. Math Tutor and a poncho for Ga'hoole Girl.

I am going...

Nowhere - until tomorrow.

I am reading...

A book about the women of the Windsor family and an almanac of American history.

I am hoping...

For a quiet night tonight.

I am hearing...

The dishwasher running and Wild Man and Mr. Math Tutor setting up a drum set.

Around the house...

The cats are sleeping.

One of my favorite things...

Is fresh French Bread!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Doing scheduled "school work" every day.

No comments: