A new meme! Yippee! Jennifer at Conversion Diary (great blog, by the way) hosts 7 Quick Takes Friday every week on, you guessed it, Friday.
- We are reading The Dark Frigate. I think it is going to be good, but it is hard for Mr. Math Tutor to read aloud and even hard for the listeners to follow along. I hope it’s worth it.
- I’ve been enjoying the balmy 10 and 20 degree weather this week, but it’s back to below zero again tonight. Deep sigh.
- Mr. Math Tutor has another client! His website still isn’t up and running, but when it is, expect many shameless plugs on this blog!
- Silver (one of the cats) loves to curl up with me at night when I have a fleece blanket over me. When she walks in the room, I call her and remind her that I have a fuzzy blanket. That gets her every time. She jumps up on the blanket and cuddles up until I’m ready for bed and kick her off.
- My kitchen desperately needs to be mopped. We use a Swiffer WetJet for quick clean-up of spills, but the floor is seriously overdue for a good mopping.
- I was supposed to make a pecan pie for my hubby’s birthday last week, but we didn’t have enough eggs that night, so I did chocolate chip cookies (it was about 10 below that night, and Mr. Math Tutor would rather go without his pie than go out in that kind of cold). I think I’ll try to do the pie tonight.
- Mr. Math Tutor and I went to the church’s staff and elder party last night and had a great time. I am again reminded how fortunate we are to have such excellent folks involved in sharing the love of Jesus in this area.