1. This week has been a reminder of why I don’t work outside the home anymore. I’ve been very unproductive because of headaches. Ugh.
2. Printer cartridges are monstrously expensive! I have to say, though, that I love our all-in-one printer/copier/etc.
3. I can’t wait till our trip down South – two weeks from today!! And the temperature had better not be in the single digits while we’re there!
4. A team from our church is going to Venezuela to work at a boys’ ranch this week and I’m jealous. I had a blast several years ago when we went there.
5. I’m reading some books based on the TV series “Monk”. They are really funny murder-mysteries.
6. My bangs are almost long enough that I’m going to quit threatening to cut them. Ga’hoole Girl has really been pushing me to let them grow.
7. My kids played Nintendo together tonight – one with their left hand on the controller, the other with their right hand on the controller, with their arms around each other. It does a mama’s heart good!
Check out Conversion Diary for more 7 Quick Takes Friday!