The first full week of the New Year! What to do for meals?? I made some beef and barley soup tonight, so that will be on the menu for three nights. Otherwise, I'll be keeping it simple while we spend the week putting away the Christmas stuff and finishing rearranging our house (kind of a New Year's tradition around here).
1. Beef and Barley Soup with french bread
2. Beef and Barley Soup with focaccia
3. Beef and Barley Soup with salad (maybe - depends on how the salad greens look at the grocery store)
4. Macaroni, broccoli, and cheese sauce
6. Chicken gumbo or chicken and dumplings
Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie to see what's on the menu at other folks' homes this week!