Monday, April 06, 2009

A Simple Woman’s Daybook – April 6, 2009

simple-womans-gazette-large

For Today...
Outside my window... blue skies, the sun is slowly sinking.

I am thinking... that I want to finish my menu plan so I can knit tonight.

From the learning rooms... Ga’hoole Girl read about hot springs; Wild Man has almost finished the second novel in the series he’s reading.

I am thankful for... My children

From the kitchen... Ga’hoole Girl is making coffee cake.

I am wearing... Blue jeans, a black 3/4 sleeve shirt, brown suede shoes.

I am reading... Christianity in Crisis, Sisters Ink

I am hoping... for a week with few headaches and lots of fun with kids.

I am creating... A sweater for Mr. Math Tutor – again.  I’ve ripped it all out completely, but I’m starting again.

I am hearing... “Eragon” (the movie)

Around the house... the schoolroom needs to be cleaned so I can order curriculum.

One of my favorite things... is hanging out with the kiddoes.

A few plans for the rest of the week... buying a dress for Ga’hoole Girl, schoolwork with the kids, worship on Friday and Sunday at church.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... from the Milwaukee Zoo – there is so much irony in having flamingoes in the back left and a “Thin Ice” sign in the front right!

SANY1404

See how other women filled out the Daybook at Peggy’s blog!

No comments: