It’s going to be a pretty boring week here as far as food goes, I think. I’m getting over a really long migraine, so it’s kind of hard to come up with meals that are economical, gluten-free, yummy, and liked by the entire family. I already have a chicken and roast in the fridge ready to be cooked, so that makes planning a little easier. Here’s the plan:
1. Deconstructed Chicken Divan – I’ll serve the chicken, sauce, broccoli, rice pasta, and regular noodles separately so that everyone can mix and match what they want.
2. Roast with mashed potatoes and green beans
3. Roast with mashed potatoes and salad or green beans
4. Oven fried chicken thighs with roasted potatoes and raw veggies.
5. Frozen pizza for the rest of the family with chicken salad and rice cakes or something equally exciting for me.
Head on over to I’m An Organizing Junkie for more great menu planning ideas!