Here's a great meme that I found at Behold the Lamb.
What does Mom always say to you?
- Wild Man - Did you get your chores done?
- Ga'hoole Girl - No; I love you (in different contexts, she says)
What makes Mom happy?
- Wild Man - Chocolate
- Ga'hoole Girl - Knitting, cooking, watching movies, eating chocolate
What makes Mom sad?
- Wild Man - . . .
- Ga'hoole Girl - Us being bad, it being too cold, headaches
How does Mom make you laugh?
- Wild Man - Being sarcastic
- Ga'hoole Girl - Being extremely sarcastic or ironic
How old is Mom?
- Wild Man - 41
- Gahoole Girl - 41
How tall is Mom?
- Wild Man - About 5 feet
- Ga'hoole Girl - 5 foot 6 inches (she's correct)
What does Mom like to do?
- Wild Man - Knit!
- Ga'hoole Girl - Knit, cook, eat chocolate, cross country ski
What is Mom's job?
- Wild Man - Feed me!
- Ga'hoole Girl - Homeschooling mom
What is Mom's favorite food?
- Wild Man - Fried fish
- Ga'hoole Girl - Chocolate; roast beef, rice, and gravy
How do you know Mom loves you?
- Wild Man - She says it 10 times a day
- Ga'hoole Girl - Because I do.
Wasn't that fun? Of course, mine was pretty different than the one at Behold the Lamb since I only have two kids. It is cool, though, to see what they think about what I like and do!