It's time to say good-bye to 2008 and welcome 2009. Instead of a "Top 10" list, I've decided to list some of the high points in my and my family's lives.
- January - LSU won the BCS National Championship. Yeah, it was a slow month.
- February - I learned to knit cables and entrelac this year!
- March - Our family went to see Body Worlds at the Milwaukee Public Museum.
- April - Grandma visited.
- May - I planted flowers (that didn't die).
- June - I got "progressive lenses" (aka "old-lady glasses")
- July - Our week at Family Camp.
- August - We were obsessed with the Summer Olympics in Beijing.
- September - We saw owls "up close and personal" at Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary.
- October - Our Chicago trip!
- November - My mother-in-law recovered the pillows for my living room.
- December - We made gingerbread houses!
What about you? How was your 2008?