Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good-Bye 2008

It's time to say good-bye to 2008 and welcome 2009.  Instead of a "Top 10" list, I've decided to list some of the high points in my and my family's lives.

  • January - LSU won the BCS National Championship.  Yeah, it was a slow month.
  • February - I learned to knit cables and entrelac this year!
  • March - Our family went to see Body Worlds at the Milwaukee Public Museum.
  • April - Grandma visited.
  • May - I planted flowers (that didn't die).
  • June - I got "progressive lenses" (aka "old-lady glasses")
  • July - Our week at Family Camp.
  • August - We were obsessed with the Summer Olympics in Beijing.
  • September - We saw owls "up close and personal" at Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary.
  • October - Our Chicago trip!
  • November - My mother-in-law recovered the pillows for my living room.
  • December - We made gingerbread houses!

What about you?  How was your 2008?

No comments: