This post is rather late for a weekly review, but I finally got it all done!
- Turned 15 on Sunday!!
- Spent part of her Barnes and Noble gift card on Monday on anime books, a Pokemon book, and a soup cookbook.
- Went to writing club on Wednesday with part of her novel written.
- Has made a plan to write an e-book for kids on composers.
- Did Algebra Monday – Thursday with PWM and has made some excellent progress.
- Had 4 girls over on Friday night for her birthday sleep-over, which involved eating birthday cake, watching anime movies, reading anime books, and generally being girls.
- Is getting OLD!! And was reminded so by Rosie Girl’s turning 15!
- Took Rosie Girl to Barnes and Noble, giving myself more time to work on knitting.
- Finished the last hat for my friend and got it mailed off.
- Worked at the Senior Nutrition Center on Wednesday.
- Bought a bed with PWM on Thursday.
- Made Rosie Girl’s cake on Thursday and got it frosted.
- Finally decorated Rosie Girl’s cake on Friday (after she simplified the design for me!)
- Is working on a pair of socks for a friend who is in rehab for a stroke she had a couple of weeks ago.
- Saw my first petunia bloom on Friday!!
- Played bass at Rock the City on Sunday.
- Did some online tutoring.
- Is working on a new Preference Project for CurrClick.
- Bought a bed on Thursday and had the girls today help him move the old bed next door to Grandma’s cottage after the delivery men brought the new bed here.
- Has been fishing several times.
- Had been in California for over a week.
- Left California on Thursday with Grandma.
- Is on his way back toward Wisconsin.
- Will hopefully be home by the end of next week, although there are no guarantees!
See what others have been up to at Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers!