Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thankful Thursday 5/29



I have so much to be thankful for, but I'll try to talk about just one thing each Thursday. Today, I am thankful for homeschooling. I have had a bad week on the headache front, but I am so thankful that I could sit with my son and read about physics then help him with math after lunch. I am thankful that the kids and I watched Food Network during lunch (I'm sure watching a bunch of cake decorators is somehow educational). I am very thankful that my daughter has had the chance to babysit every Thursday morning. I am thankful that the kids and I learn about Jesus together. And, I am thankful at how close our family is because of homeschooling.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Sorry that you have been sick with a headache, praying for you to feel better. May you be blessed.

Anonymous said...

I pray you feel better soon. Your children are blessed to have you as their mommy.