Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I think the Botox is working. I actually felt pretty good most of yesterday and then felt a true migraine coming on last night. I took a Maxalt before bed last night. Today, my headache has been intermittent. It seems too soon for the Botox to be taking effect, so maybe it’s a placebo effect, but I was having rebound headache from the lack of it, so I guess it’s possible that getting it back in my system at all has improved things. In any case, I’m already happier.

The one thing that hasn’t changed yet is my fatigue. I’m still really, really tired. Of course, I was really tired while I was on the Botox. A large part of the reason is side effects of my medications. I’m not going to ask to decrease any of my medications during the winter, though, because my mood tends to go downhill during medication changes. Exercise will also help my fatigue. Hopefully, I can do more of that now that I’m back on Botox.

We have three cats in our house. Sophie is Rosie Girl’s cat, but she obviously can’t stay with Rosie Girl in the dorm. Since Rosie Girl left, Sophie has spent most of her days lying on my side of PWM’s and my bed during the day. For some reason, though, she has spent the last couple of days downstairs, particularly at the back windows watching the birds and squirrels. The birds and squirrels haven’t been any more active than usual that I can tell, but Sophie just needs to watch them. And when she needs to rest, she lies down somewhere downstairs or on the floor outside of Rosie Girl’s bedroom, not in my room. I’m not sure what’s going on. It’s suspicious.

No comments: