Saturday, November 02, 2013

Saturday, November 2, 2013

I always think that I’m going to get so much done on Saturdays. I have no idea why. I have chronic headaches and they’ve been significantly worse for the last two weeks. Why would I think that today would be different? Logic is obviously not my strong suit these days.

Did I accomplish anything today? Not much. I did get out of bed. That’s always a good start.

The kitchen was my area of productivity today. I cleaned the dishes and the counters. I made some gingerbread. And PWM and I together made a nice dinner of ham steaks, green bean casserole, and boiled potatoes.

And then there is Saturday College Football. I spent a good bit of the day thinking that today was the day of the LSU-Alabama game. Thankfully, sometime around 4pm, I figured out that the LSU-Alabama game is actually next weekend. We ended up watching the Georgia-UF game. Some of those players had some serious anger management issues. Yikes. Then, we watched the FSU-Miami game. There were some more anger management issues going on there.

I’m most definitely looking forward to the Packers-Bears game on Monday night.

I’m currently reading the Game of Thrones while Rosie Girl has been watching the series on DVD. We’re finding that there are some significant differences. Right now, Rosie Girl is going on and on about the characters that she loves and hates.

Rosie Girl and Wild Man saw “Ender’s Game” (the movie) tonight and thought it was pretty good. We love the original book and all the sequels, so it’s nice to know that they did a good job with the movie. I’ll wait to see it till it’s out on DVD or Pay-per-View.

Make sure to set your clock back and enjoy some extra sleep tonight!! I plan to revel in having extra time for some more rest!

No comments: