Monday, November 03, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - November 3, 2008

mpmfall1

Last week was a complete disaster in the menu planning department.  I'm feeling better this evening, though, so I hope I can plan something that we can stick to this week.  I was originally going to make tomato soup today, but I woke up with a headache, and it's an all-day soup, so it will have to wait until Wednesday or Friday.  Besides, we are having a few days of unusual warmth, and it's best to have such a hearty soup when it's cooler out.  So, here's what I'm planning for the week (in no particular order, as usual).

1. Pan fried or baked tilapia with cornbread and veggies.

2. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, salad

3. Tomato soup with fresh bread

4. Tomato soup with salad

5. Grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup.

6. Leftovers

7. Sandwiches (Monday night - dance and AWANA)

Check Menu Plan Monday for more great menu ideas.  Also, I'll leave my tomato soup recipe here tomorrow for Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.  Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love soup and sandwiches. I'm looking forward to making a batch this weekend.