My menu plans for last week worked out really well. The 40 Cloves and a Chicken was delicious. On Saturday night, Ga'hoole Girl made some yummy steaks. Wild Man actually liked the gravy with roast beef on Friday night! This week gets a little complicated because of Thanksgiving. I'm going to try to plan some easier menus for some of the other days this week because of the special cooking we'll be doing on Thursday. So, in no particular order (except Thanksgiving Day), here are the menus for the week:
1. Thanksgiving Day - Rock Cornish game hens (preparation method to be determined after watching "Good Eats" tomorrow night), hash browns, stuffed tomatoes, raw cucumbers, cornbread, decorated chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling
2. Mac and Cheese with ground beef, V8 juice, raw veggies.
3. Cheddar cheese soup, broccoli, rolls or bread
4. Grilled cheese sandwiches, raw veggies
7. Sandwiches (on Monday for dance and AWANA)
Check out orgjunkie.com for more great menu plans!