Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - November 17, 2008

mpmfall1Last week was not a great one for my menu plans.  I had a four=day migraine which puts a damper on life, the universe, and everything.  We did have the 40 Cloves and a Chicken, but never got around to making lasagna.  Here's hoping that this week's menu plans go better than last week's!

1. Lasagna with salad or raw veggies

2. Leftover lasagna with broccoli

3. Meat and barley in the pressure cooker

4. Pan-fried steak with pan sauce, mashed potatoes, and veggie

5. Roast beef, rice, and gravy

6. Leftover roast beef

Because of my migraines last week, I didn't shop Woodman's like usual, but went to the closer Pick'N'Save.  EEK!  I spent $161 and didn't even fill up my cart!  With gas back down to $2/gallon, it probably makes sense to make a special trip to Woodman's just for weekly groceries.

Check our orgjunkie.com for more great menu plans and ideas! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When the mom get's down - the whole family gets into a little chaos... Glad you were able to bounce back :)