Friday, April 12, 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday–April 12, 2013

7_quick_takes_sm 

1. Rosie Girl has a car!! She and PWM went to the used car dealership this morning and signed  the papers and wrote the check. Talk about one happy girl!

2. I have discovered The Lizzie Bennet Diaries on YouTube. I’m on episode 30 of 100. If you don’t hear from me for a while, you know why . . .

3. I’m on to my next knitting project – a baby cardigan out of Debbie Macomber Morning Glory cotton. Don’t get any ideas – it’s a model for the shop.

4. We actually have all of our furniture in the house! The living room is all put together except for pictures on the walls. And PWM and I actually have a bedroom with real furniture – only because Wild Man doesn’t want his dresser because his room is so small, but I’ll take what I can get!

5. It’s April 12th and we got an inch of snow today. And snow forecast for Monday. The robins walking through the snow did NOT look happy.

6. Did you see last night’s Project Runway? I’m excited that Patricia is going to the finale – I can’t wait to see what she comes up with! (And the others, too, but I really like Patricia’s work.)

7. Another advantage to having all of our furniture in the living room is that we have our lamps! The room is nice and bright with all the lights turned on!! Which is so important since we haven’t seen the sun in over a week!

Remember to pray for the Fulwiler family with their new baby in the NICU. Which reminds me of the fact that 7 Quick Takes is hosted this week at Camp Patton, so go check out what others are up to over there!

No comments: