It’s been one of those days!
- I woke up at 4:45am with a migraine. I got up, took my meds, and went back to bed.
- PWM woke me up at 9am. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and then dropped my glasses into the toilet.
- PWM, Wild Man, and I went for a wrap-up meeting with the optometrist about Wild Man’s vision therapy. He’s improved in many areas since he started therapy. In particular, he scored in the 5th percentile on one test before therapy and is now scoring at the 50th percentile. Most importantly, though, PWM and I have seen improvement in his schoolwork.
- Since my migraine has been so persistent, Wild Man watched a movie about Russian wildlife today.
- I’m vacillating between elation and terror at the prospect of a yarn shop!
- We got an email from a friend who said that she and another woman had considered opening a yarn shop a couple of years ago in a nearby town. Their plans changed, but she sent me the documents that they had made up when they were planning their shop. Yes!
- I finished listening to Slumdog Millionaire (originally Q&A). Excellent book! I’ve ordered the DVD from Netflix.
- I’m working on a pair of wrist warmers that I designed myself. Pretty fun!
I’ve been on something of a roller coaster today. And I’m praying tomorrow is a little more even-keeled.