Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Links – April 29, 2010

I’ve been dealing with a migraine today, so it’s a good day to leave you with some links.

Jason Boyett interviews archaeologist Robert Cargill about the Noah’s Ark hoax.

Do Christians need more enemies?

Even LOLCatz can praise the Lord!

Rachel Held Evans’ thoughts on Liberty University’s decision to invite Glenn Beck, a Mormon, to deliver the commencement address at the Evangelical school.

Japan’s “Space yacht” looks pretty cool!!

Sony will no longer produce 3.5” floppy discs.  I feel really old.

19 tips for if you’re depressed.

What colors (or colours) mean in different cultures.

A bit of vindication for homeschooling moms!

 

Hope you enjoy the links.  I’m off to bed, hopefully to sleep off the headache!!

1 comment:

The Mother said...

Thanks for the link!

I do homeschool my kids, so I get it.