Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Links – May 14, 2009

I’ve come across some cool links recently that I thought I’d share with you:

World’s Best Visual Illusions – this is way cool.

Doing “Church” – Great stuff from Compassion’s recent trip to India.

Cultural domination concern vs. evangelism opportunity – More provocative thoughts from Michael Spencer.

The Green Box – I thought everyone already tore up the top of the pizza box for plates.

My own LOLCat – Mr. Math Tutor and I made our own LOLCat with a picture of Silver.  Isn’t she cute!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Catherine

I am somewhat belatedly reading my HOTM articles and I wanted to tell you how much I was encouraged by your post on dyslexia. My daughter is 10 also, and it took me until nearly her third-grade year to realize that we were probably dealing with dyslexia also. She hasn't been formally diagnosed, but I have read a lot, talked to many people, and have been to seminars on reading difficulties, and using much of the information I gleaned from these sources we have made great strides.

Thank you again for your informative post.

Karen
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/OurLittleSchoolRoom/