A new Meme! This one is hosted at Homeschool Awards and is Homeschool Memoirs. Today's challenge is to list ten timely facts about myself. Here goes:
1. I love homeschooling (borderline unschooling) my kids!
2. I started knitting three years ago when I was on a three month leave from work because of my headaches.
3. I had my appendix out the weekend before Mardi Gras when I was a third year medical student at Tulane (in New Orleans).
4. I don't like very many vegetables, so my daughter has started a project to develop veggie recipes that I will enjoy.
5. I went to a private, Christian school through fifth grade then public schools - hence my strong belief in homeschooling.
6. My favorite candy is dark chocolate mint meltaways - from Van de Walle candies or Godiva.
7. My mother graduated from college a week before I did, a state away. We had a huge party!
8. My husband is an elder and we are part of the Evangelical Free Church of America
9. I have been an Evangelical most of my life, except for a short stint in a PCA Church (which is Reformed) and an even shorter stint in an Assemblies of God Church.
10. My kids and I are Food Network Junkies!!