1. Well, this pre-Christmas headache needs to end soon. I do have to say, though, that I have an amazing husband and family who are keeping the household moving forward!
2. Guess what! I remembered to take pictures of my knitting projects BEFORE wrapping and mailing them. But I won’t post them until AFTER the holidays!
3. PWM and the kids are currently wrapping all the gifts to be mailed off so PWM can send them tomorrow. I’m giving them moral support in a migraine-medication daze!
4. Christmas movies!! We watched Scrooged last night (I’d never seen it before – can you believe it?). I watched Holiday Inn a few nights ago, am watching the end of White Christmas right now, and will watch Miracle on 34th Street in just a few minutes.
5. We have zillions of Christmas lights in our house – the Christmas tree, around the front window, over the piano, around the dining room window. And the kids have now made paper chain gingerbread men and draped them over the sink. Very festive!
6. All of the Christmas music performances are finished (except Sunday service and Christmas Eve service – but I don’t really count those as performances). Rosie Girl played Bach Invention in D Minor at her recital a couple of weeks ago and then played beautifully as the special music for a Women’s Tea. Wild Man played with the rest of the 7th and 8th grade band on Monday night at their Christmas concert.
7. We’ve been reading one of Wild Man’s Sonlight books at night, but we’re just about done with it, so we can start reading Christmas books!! We have some great ones, including The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey.
Check out Conversion Diary to see what others have been up to!!