Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Morning

It started out as a great morning. I was up at 6:30am with PWM. Here’s what I did before 9am:

  • Made pancakes and ham for breakfast.
  • Emptied the dishwasher.
  • Refilled the dishwasher.
  • Dried clothes and hung them up.
  • Made the bed.
  • Woke up kids for breakfast.
  • Exercised on Wii Fit.

It was a good morning.

Then I checked my phone. I had a message to call the clinic about my mammogram results. There went my good morning. They don’t call with normal results.

I go back on Thursday morning for some repeat mammogram views of my left breast. This would be no big deal if it was anyone else. When I was working as a physician, I saw lots and lots of women get repeat mammograms which ended up being completely normal or benign.

So, I’m trying really hard not to stress. The clinic does a great job with their mammography. I’ll leave the clinic Thursday knowing the results of the repeat views, so I don’t have to wait for another phone call.

I just keep walking with Jesus. Walking with Jesus.

Yeah. That was my morning.

No comments: