Here’s what’s up!
1. This has been a rough week on the headache front. Earlier today, I used my TENS unit on my neck. The downside, though, is that the electrodes and tape pull hair from the back of my neck. Ouch!
2. We went to Outback for dinner tonight. And we can call it school! Because we’re studying Australia! I love their food soooo much – and we got a free dessert that the whole family shared.
3. I’m loving this cooler weather. PWM and I took a nice, long stroll on Tuesday and enjoyed the coolness.
4. One of the advantages of having my kids take a class at the public school is that they can have school pictures done with the rest of the school.
5. Yesterday, Silver (one of the two gray cats), who is usually MY cat, acted like she wanted to get on my lap by jumping from the piano bench. I tried to get her to come in front of my chair and jump up on my lap. Instead, she went and got on Rosie Girl’s lap! How dare she?! Yes, I was hurt, but she made up for it later by sitting with me while I read on the sofa.
6. While we were watching the Top Chef finale which was held in Singapore, Wild Man shouted out, “Hey! Did you see the statue? The one of the lion just like in the book?” So, he is paying attention when we read!
7. On Monday, we find out the results of Wild Man’s Vision Therapy testing along with the recommendations for therapy. I really hope they have something that can help his dyslexia.
Check out 7 Quick Takes Friday to see what others have to say!