1. It’s 3:30 and Rosie Girl is done with all her schoolwork for the week! Either she’s getting more efficient or I’m not giving her enough work. She assures me that it’s the former!
2. Wild Man measured volume with different containers this morning which gave him the idea for a video. Apparently, we’re going to be treated to some “mad scientist” video later tonight.
3. We ran out of black ink for the printer yesterday. Our last printer used to start giving us “replace ink” messages a good month or so before we actually had to replace the ink. And, we could print until it was obvious that the ink was gone – i.e. the words were gray instead of black. Our current printer is not at all usable until we replace the ink. The frustrating thing is that I thought for sure that I had bought extra ink a few months ago. Oh well.
4. Next week is the big week – when piano, dance, and youth groups start back and when Wild Man gets signed up for martial arts. Our schedule is definitely going to be more busy!
5. We’ve all started using Wii Fit again on a regular basis. The kids are both using it for their Physical Activity (PE) and PWM and I are back to using it more regularly. Well, PWM is. I’m trying to do a little bit of Wii Fit whenever I don’t have a rip-roaring migraine. In any case, it’s a lot of fun, partly because the rest of the family makes sure to sit and watch the person’s progress – or lack thereof!
6. PWM made faux beignets for breakfast this morning. He used refrigerated biscuit dough cut into little pieces and deep fried them and coated them in powdered sugar. Yummy!!
7. Wild Man’s turn to cook dinner tonight – spaghetti! He still needs a little help, mostly to tell him which spices to use. Otherwise, he does a great job making the sauce and the pasta!
Check out Jennifer’s blog to see what others are saying!