Just an update on what is going on in our little family.
- Wild Man got Rock Band Beatles for Wii for his birthday and it has become one of his favorite games.
- Rosie Girl is making bracelets with flags on them based on one of the anime shows that she watches. She’s probably going to sell them on Etsy – I’ll post a link if she does.
- Wild Man is doing lots of practice on his drum set and he’s becoming pretty good.
- Wild Man has also been practicing bass guitar.
- After a visit with the accountant today, we’ve made some decisions about the yarn shop that mean that we may be able to get started without a bank loan. Yippee!!
- The Weyauwega Fiber Arts Circle afternoons and evenings have been going great! We had six women at the Circle this afternoon and three last week on Thursday afternoon.
- The elementary school knitting club is finished, but we’re going to be doing a knitting/crochet club at the library over the summer.
- I’m working diligently on my Fair Isle sweater, but it’s slow going. Items for the County Fair have to be finished by July 26th, so I have to keep moving.
- PWM is knitting a hat and I’m learning crochet.
- Next week is stage rehearsal and dress rehearsal for Rosie Girl’s tap class. It’s always a busy week, but worth it!
OK, that’s it. Nothing deep today.