And not about a headache, believe it or not! (Unless this mood is a precursor to a headache.)
1. Wild Man has taken over two hours to fold clothes. Yes, I know it’s because I let him do it in front of the TV. Lesson learned.
2. Rosie Girl doesn’t really want to cook dinner, so she’s acting helpless and asking for help with stuff she knows how to do.
3. I spilled beet puree all over the kitchen while I was making brownies (and using up the last of the beets). I had to clean the floor, cabinets and front of the oven. What a mess!
4. I’m frustrated with trying to schedule kids’ schoolwork and enter it into Homeschool Tracker.
5. I can’t find a pizza dough recipe that uses the kind of yeast that I have.
I think that’s all. I’m just very easily irritated today.
Thanks for “listening”. Will hopefully have more positive content next time.