- I woke up this morning without a migraine. This is the second day in a row – Yippee! Unfortunately, I decided that I would satisfy my springtime furniture moving need by moving a coffee table which required lots of sweeping and other cleaning and straightening in the living room which has made my head hurt – although it’s not a full-blown migraine.
- There is much angst among my friends and family about the health care bill. I’m not thrilled about it, but I am trying to keep it in perspective. God is still in his heaven – this didn’t shock or surprise Him – and He’s not worried. So, I’m going to continue to place my trust in God, not in the US government.
- I got a new pressure cooker last week, so I’m going to break it in tonight and make a chicken and rice dish.
- Wild Man was gone from home the entire day yesterday, so I’ve had a pretty quiet day for him today. Well, except for making him fold his laundry. But, it must be done – and I have no desire or intention of doing it!
- Rosie Girl sold magazine subscriptions to raise money for her Choir trip, so I now have a subscription to Creative Knitting magazine. I’m almost done knitting a sweater from a pattern in their last issue. It’s using a silk/bamboo yarn that is just amazing to work with. Pictures will be forthcoming!!
- I’ve got The Screwtape Letters on audiobook from the library website and it is, yet again, bringing me new insights into prayer and the Christian life. Lewis was truly one of the best Christian writers of the last century.
- It’s springtime and the cats are definitely ready for it. They are all three shedding like crazy. I’m trying to remember to have someone brush them every day.
- We’ve discovered that one of the reasons our garden didn’t do as well as we would have liked last year was that our backyard doesn’t get as much sun as it should have. We are seriously considering taking out or making smaller the front flowerbed and putting in two or three square foot garden beds in the front yard. Of course, that will take up the entire front yard, but we don’t really use it for much anyway.
So, that’s it – lots of random thoughts swirling around my head. But, I’m off to work on my knitting and then cook some dinner. What’s up with you?