Monday, June 01, 2009

Menu Plan Monday – June 1, 2009

mpm8-1

So we're back home and it’s time to get back in to the swing of things.  Of course, I’m pretty tired from driving to the Deep South and back as well as going to two funerals in the course of a week.  I’m not going to do a lot of cooking since I still have some casseroles in the freezer.  Here’s my plan:

1. Lasagna (from freezer) with broccoli and/or salad

2. Lasagna (leftovers) with broccoli and/or salad

3. Grilled chicken with corn on the cob and grilled asparagus

4. Chicken and dumplings

5. Chicken and dumplings

6. Chicken divan (from freezer)

7. Chicken divan (leftovers)

Not exciting, but doable.  Whole chickens are on sale this week so I’ll get one for the freezer and maybe cook it next week.

Check out Menu Plan Monday to see what others are doing this week!

1 comment:

Cheryl Pitt said...

Looks exciting to me, I wish I was that organized with planning meals. That's something I've let slip this year and because of it we haven't eaten as healthily. One of my summer goals is getting back to planning or meals.