Here are just a few interesting things going on around here.
1. I'm knitting again after a self-imposed moratorium due to tennis elbow. Actually, I was having pain through my entire right arm. We finally figured out that it was due to computer usage since we moved the computer to a different desk. My darling husband put in a keyboard tray so I don't have to raise up my arm, and I'm feeling much better. So, now I'm back to knitting since it doesn't aggravate my arm.
2. I'm working on a hat pattern from Knitty. It uses the "magic loop" technique of using a cable needle with a long cable for the entire pattern - from the small circumference through the larger circumference. It was a little tricky to get started, but now that I'm comfortable with it, I love it.
3. I will be reviewing the new book churched by Matthew Paul Turner in the next few weeks. I was selected to be one of the bloggers who gets a free copy of the book to review and one to give away! Now, I just have to figure out how to do a giveaway.
4. Parenting is not for the faint of heart. Ga'hoole Girl has not been making the best choices, so Mr. Math Tutor and I have had to limit her activities for the next week or so. Yuck.
5. Mr. Math Tutor had his first tutoring client this week. He'll also being doing some substitute teaching next week. His website (with logo) will be ready within the next month. Stay tuned for details!!