Sunday, September 14, 2008
Menu Plan Monday - 9/15/2008
It's that time of the week again!! Menu Plan Monday! I've done actual menu plans for the last two weeks and it's worked really well. I plan out menus for six days, but I don't assign the menus to specific days. If I feel like cooking one day, then I choose one of the menus requiring more work. If I don't feel well, then Mr. Math Tutor or Ga'hoole Girl can cook one of the easier menus. In addition, I know that we have the ingredients to make whatever I have planned. So, we'll keep it up.
1. Ham, skillet fried potatoes, veggie
2. Garlic and onion soup, salad
3. Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad
4. Flank steak, couscous, veggie
5. Brocolli-chicken stir-fry
6. Grilled chicken thighs, pasta, salad
7. Grilled cheese sandwiches, raw veggies
There, now I've got the menus planned and I made a grocery list for Mr. Math Tutor for tomorrow. We're ready to start the week.