Monday, September 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - September 29. 2008

mpm3

Last week's menu plans got messed up because I forgot a crucial detail.  When you buy a turkey this time of year, it is frozen.  Oops.  So, I still have a 20 pound turkey sitting in my refrigerator, thawing.  I'm planning to roast it on Wednesday so the menus for the rest of the week will revolve around it.  Here are this week's menus - in no particular order:

1. Roast turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans.

2. Leftover turkey, potatoes, gravy, veggie.

3. Turkey sandwiches with raw veggies.

4. Turkey and andouille gumbo with rice and salad (or raw veggies)

5. Leftover gumbo

6. Tacos (maybe with arepas)

7. Frozen pizza for my migraine day (I'm sure I'll have one)

Check out orgjunkie.com to see what others are planning for their week!

No comments: