Friday, November 19, 2010

7 Quick Takes Friday – 11/19/2010

7_quick_takes_sm

1. I capitulated to the children about the location of the Christmas tree.  But, as part of the deal, they have to clean the living room and move the furniture.

2. Deer (gun) season starts tomorrow.  Normally, this means nothing to me, but a good friend is taking Wild Man out on Monday.  I’d love to have some fresh venison!

3. Mint M&Ms are available !!  One of the myriad reasons to love this time of year!

4. I think Wild Man has grown 4-6 inches since last year.  We’re going to have to get him some new dress clothes and shoes for his band concert and church services.  Deep sigh.

5. I painted my nails dark blue and then added some sparkly polish on top.  It’s not really a great look for a 43 year old woman, but it makes me happy anyway!

6. Grandma took the kids to the midnight showing of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1” last night/early this morning.  PWM and I are going to see it at a more rational time of day.  But, the kids loved it and I can’t wait to see it!

7. In the meantime, we got “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” from Netflix, so PWM and I enjoyed that for our little “date night” last night!

Check out 7 Quick Takes Friday to see what’s happening with other bloggers!

No comments: