1. Wild Man and I watched a TV show about September 11, 2001 today. What sad memories. And I realized how little he knows about what happened.
2. I’m seeing a chiropractor now. A couple of the adjustments actually triggered migraines, but now they’re just giving me neck pain and worsening of the chronic headache for a day or so afterward. I sure hope this helps some.
3. I’ve started wearing make-up again and bought some new clothes when I went school clothes shopping with the kids. So, I got my hair cut yesterday. I have no idea why!! I’m starting to feel more social and like being more active, even though my headaches aren’t much better. Whatever the cause, Mr. Math Tutor has noticed the change and is enjoying it as well!
4. The kids and I are volunteering every week at the local Senior Nutrition Center. We help pack lunches for Meals On Wheels and then serve lunches to the clients who eat at the center. Being in a small town, there are usually fewer than ten clients at a time, but they enjoy seeing the kids, and they do need the help.
5. Our garden has been moderately successful this year. I’m going to put in some garlic later this fall. We’re going to simplify next year and just plant some of the things that were most successful this year, like green beans and onions.
6. Mr. Math Tutor and I have been watching all the extra appendices and material with our Lord of the Rings DVDs. We did this when we got the DVDs, about 6 years ago. It’s great fun to do it again!!
7. I mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors tonight. This is exciting for me.