Saturday, July 19, 2008

My 41st Birthday Celebration

As previously mentioned, my birthday celebration this year was postponed until July 18 - yesterday. We went out for pizza at my favorite pizza place and then waited for the mail to come with my present. Actually, one of my presents came in the mail - Alton Brown's book "Gear for Your Kitchen" . Mr. Math Tutor is going to take me shopping so that I can get more appropriate kitchenware and my parents sent money that will help with that venture. The kids gave me and Mr. Math Tutor's coupons for a movie, snack, and drink this afternoon here at our local theater. We are going to see Wall-E, which I wanted to see, but also is the only movie showing here in town. Then, tonight we go to Ga'hoole Girl's dance open house. She has been taking a dance intensive this week and tonight we get to go see what she has learned, which apparently has been quite a bit. She comes home every night totally sore. Overall, it's been a quite successful birthday.




P.S. I'm now on Facebook if anyone is interested. I'm going with Mr. Math Tutor to the Sunday night teenager group that he leads, and lots of those kids are on Facebook, so it made some kind of sense at the time. Actually, I've found lots of friends from college on there, so it has been pretty interesting.

No comments: