Sunday, January 20, 2008

Naming our home

We're listening to The Deathly Hallows on audiobook this week. For you Harry Potter fans, you remember that Rowling names several of the homes in her books. Most prominently, the Weasley home is named "The Burrow". But, Bill and Fleur's home is named "Shell Cottage". In the spirit of things, I have decided that we should name our home. I'm thinking "The Bungalow". Our home is pretty small and is one and a half stories, so I think it meets criteria for a bungalow. Maybe, we could call it Main Street Bungalow or The Bungalow on Main, although I think those sound like the names of B&Bs. Have any of you named your home? What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too, live in bungalow on Main Street, albeit a different Main Street. Yes, your house is a classic bungalow style. Any of your names sound good to me, but if you went that direction you might just end up calling it "The Bungalow" for short anyhow. That's a cool idea, to name your home.