1. We celebrated Mother’s Day early by going out to eat at Menasha Grill!! Legit Cajun Food!!
2. The romance of doing laundry at the laundromat is wearing off. I’m ready for a washer and dryer. But, we need to get the electrical done first because we don’t have the right kind of plug for a new dryer. At least one and maybe two more laundromat visits. . . .
3. Rosie Girl’s graduation mortar board cap and tassel came in the mail today. She doesn’t want a ceremony during her graduation party, but she does want the cap and tassel. So, I bought her (at her request) a dark green cap with silver tassel.
4. As we get closer to dance recital, Rosie Girl has practices for the Daddy-daughter dance and for the faculty dance (which she’s in since she’s a demonstrator). The last week of May is when things get really busy for her.
5. Wild Man is also staying busy with playing in the teen and adult worship bands. And, the teen worship band is leading worship for the main worship services on the first Sunday in June.
6. I need to clone myself in order to keep up. And it would be nice if the clone me didn’t have headaches.
7. And we have a contractor who’s about to start the renovation work on the cottage to make it into the shop. Fun!!
What’s up in your part of the world? Check out 7 Quick Takes Friday to see what others are doing!!