Sunday, May 27, 2007

My splint

I now have a splint in my mouth to try to help with my headaches. My dentist thinks that this might help - in fact, he offered to make me the splint and I pay for it only if it works. I'll be thrilled to pay if it works!! So, today is the second full day of wearing it. It is really annoying, and it's too early to tell if it is helping. But, I'm praying.

I have been painting our living room "dusky rose". L doesn't like it - she says that she just doesn't like pink. It is really more of a mauve color, but she's not convinced. I chose the color based on the fabric that is on my dining and kitchen window treatments. I took some of the extra fabric and I'm making table cloths for the end tables in the living room. Unfortunately, I can't quite get the bobbin threaded in the sewing machine, so I have to wait for L to get home. She doesn't sew a lot, but she can thread the sewing machine!!

As you can probably tell from the changes on my blog site, I have discovered some fun resources. My blog is now part of the CWO (Christian Women Online) blog ring. I have had a great time reading some of the other blogs that are part of the ring. They also have the daily Scripture, etc. that I have added to the site. I hope they are encouraging for you.

No comments: