Saturday, May 19, 2007

I got it - Hey Fightin' Tigerrs!!

Guess what?! I just got the coolest ringtone for my cell phone!! When I was visiting a friend in Houston, he had "Hey Fightin' Tigers" (LSU football song) as his ringtone. I have been trying to get hold of that ringtone since then, but haven't had luck. Today, though, P was helping L get a ringtone for her phone (we are completely wireless so everyone has a phone now) and was using a service that I hadn't tried. So, I checked this service and they have it! So, now my ringtone is "Hey, Fightin' Tigers", L's ringtone is "Pirates of the Caribbean", P's ringtone is "God of Wonders", and C's ringtone is "Get Your Head in the Game" from "High School Musical". Are we connected, or what?

We also just got Xanadu from Netflix and are about to watch it. We have been reading Greek Myths, and I thought that Xanadu was perfect to reinforce it!! Yes, it's silly, but my children must be exposed to campy, 1980s musicals and a tenuous connection is a great reason. We also have Cats, but we're not watching that till tomorrow and it doesn't fit our "curriculum" although L is dying to watch it.

I still have the headaches, but my emotions are coming under some control. We've had a pretty stressful week. Yesterday, we went to the big city VA hospital (2+ hour drive) because one of our pastor's (and Patrick's dear friend) was sent there with angina. They put in a stent yesterday afternoon and he was feeling pretty decent when we saw him yesterday. I started the day yesterday with a wicked migraine, but it was gone by the time we left for the hospital (I slept most of the morning). I had insomnia last night, but I was able to finish painting our sunroom today. Unfortunately, we have a weather front coming through, so I'm pretty headache-y right now. Yuck.

Well, off to watch Xanadu!

No comments: