Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bonding in the Closet

Intriguing title, huh? L and I had a pretty good time cleaning out her closet last night. I never would have thought it. We got rid of clothes that don't fit and that she doesn't wear, put doll things in a corner, and put books in another corner. L put on some music, so we were dancing around and cleaning. It is a walk in closet, but it is in the eaves, so there's only about 3 feet by 8 feet where I can actually stand up! It was fun (and productive - shhh!).

Today is the first performance of the play. The kids are doing it at the library. The weather is just awful, but I figure that more kids might come to the library since they would have played outside if the weather was nice. In any case, the rehearsals are done, costumes are put together, and the kids are ready.

We are making progress on cleaning out the house. I am finding it very therapeutic. Unfortunately, it does not agree with my head! Last night, I had a migraine. So, I do a little bit at a time. Tomorrow will be cleaning out C's room and, perhaps, finishing cleaning L's room. Next week I plan to spend most of the time getting ready for the rummage sale and birthday party, although I hope to do a little bit of schoolwork to keep some consistency.

No comments: