Thursday, July 18, 2013

Random Thoughts on a Hot Summer Night

Central Wisconsin feels like Hell’s doorstep right now. It’s almost midnight and still 84 degrees outside. Yikes! But, the good news is that we’re getting central air installed in our house tomorrow. Right when the cold front comes through. Yes, I see the irony.

Our house is in a complete state of disaster because none of us have been doing any physical activity, including cleaning, in the last 4 days because of the heat.  And I’ve had a migraine for two days (although I got enough of a break this morning to go get my Botox shots – yay). I think Saturday and Sunday will be house cleaning days.

We get our new washer and dryer on the 30th. It’s currently the 18th. I last did laundry on the 13th. Can I wait till the 30th to do laundry again? Probably not. I think I’ll have to break down and do a couple of loads next week at the laundromat.

We also get a dishwasher on the 30th, but it needs to be installed by a plumber because our plumbing is ancient.

Those are my random thoughts at the moment. I have a few more serious thoughts that I might write about in a few minutes, hours, days, or weeks. We’ll see.

No comments: