1. This would have been “7 Quick Takes Friday” except that it’s early Monday am instead of Friday.
2. I’m having a serious craving for Chick-Fil-A.
3. The nearest Chick-Fil-A is Racine or the Chicago area.
4. I’m not sure I can convince PWM of the need for a road trip just for Chick-Fil-A.
5. Rosie Girl has a job!! And it’s right here in town, so it doesn’t involve driving and spending all the money she will make on gas!
6. Wild Man cleaned the bathroom this week – and it actually looked clean when it was done!
7. Somehow, we managed to run out of fuel oil yesterday. The tank is getting refilled tomorrow.
8. It feels almost like the 1850s except that we have electricity and we don’t have the possibility of keeping warm by a fire since we don’t have a fireplace and I’m on a computer. So, maybe not.
9. I’m pretty sure that I would not do well in the 19th century.
10. We’re also out of groceries.
11. I may go grocery shopping because the stores are heated and I won’t have to wear 5 layers of clothes.
12. I’ve discovered reruns of “Mad About You”, one of my most favorite sitcoms of all time!!
That’s it. What’s going on in your life? Is the temperature inside your house above 60 degrees? If so, I’m jealous.