Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Days Go So Slowly . . . The Years Go So Quickly

IMG_1993

A few days ago, I called Wild Man’s phone and got his voice mail.  It was the voice of a child, recorded not six months ago.

024

Today, Wild Man said something from the other room and I heard a young man’s voice.  Where did that time go?

IMG_5649

Just a few months ago, PWM and I were ferrying Rosie Girl to her activities.

017

Now, she drives herself not only where she wants to go, but also to run errands for me and PWM.

052 

Two months ago, I was taller than Wild Man.  He’s now two inches taller than me.

013

Rosie Girl has a job interview on Wednesday.  When did she get old enough to work?

 

Some days are so long . . .  I almost look forward to not having to supervise their education, to not making sure that they have adequate winter clothes, etc.  I wonder if my house will ever be clean.

But then a catch of glimpse of my babies and want to hold them to me forever.

Just a normal mom, I guess.

No comments: