Friday, June 17, 2011

7 Quick Takes Friday–June 17, 2011

 7_quick_takes_sm

 

1. The Knitting Nest is taking shape.  And, from now on, posts about my knitting projects and The Knitting Nest can be found at the Knitting Nest blog.  Check it out and add it to your feed reader if you want to keep up with our progress!

2. Rosie Girl turns 16 next week!!  Ack!!  It feels like it was just yesterday that she was a little toddler who loved to yell, “To infinity – and beyond!”

3. Wild Man is loving that I’m letting him have more media time during the summer.  But, when the weather is nice, I’ve been making him disconnect.

4. It’s going to be a busy week next week.  My parents are coming for a visit!  I’m sure they’re going to enjoy the break from the 90+ degree Florida weather!

5. Wild Man is becoming quite the cook.  He made apple pie this week with PWM’s help.  Wild Man also made spaghetti for dinner last night completely by himself.  I’m enjoying this self-sufficiency.

6. Rosie Girl has developed quite the social life.  She’s at her second sleepover of the week!

7. We have the windows open intermittently depending on the weather.  The cats love open windows and will sit in them and watch the squirrels and birds for hours.  When it’s too hot or cold for open windows, Sophie (usually, but occasionally the other two cats as well) cries and begs for us to open the kitchen window.  It’s rather pathetic!

Check out 7 Quick Takes Friday to see what others have been up to!

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you about your shop. I have always wanted to do something like that too. My dream though would probably be a book/coffee shop or small specialty shop for organic items. I added your new blog to my favorites and can't wait to see what happens next.
Blessings
Diane