Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It’s My Birthday and I’ll Cry If I Want To!

Well, actually, yesterday was my birthday. And it was yucky. Because I had a migraine that started the night before. Thankfully, my kids did the cake on Monday, so they did the whole “Happy Birthday” thing before the migraine got real bad. But I still have the migraine. And, I’m not happy, and I’m crying even if it IS the day after my birthday!

This feel so unfair sometimes – OK, most of the time. I usually get through the bad headaches OK because I have a wonderful hubby, great kids, and an amazing God. I’m feeling pretty depressed right now, though, wondering if it’s ever going to end. I’m tired of trying to talk myself out of being depressed.

So that’s it. There’s no great spiritual lesson or encouragement right now. I want my @%^#$^% head to quit hurting and to quit having to take medicine that doesn’t work very well.

Rant over. I’ll be fine in an hour or so – I’m going to go “have a little talk with Jesus”. You may now return to your regularly scheduled internet surfing.

1 comment:

pwm said...

I Love You! Not much else to say!

143pwm